Forum de l'Alliance WPF du site Civilisation War Index du Forum Forum de l'Alliance WPF du site Civilisation War
Forum dédié à l'alliance " Win , Peace and Fun " et au site Civilisation War !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

[HD] The Beautiful/Truth

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Alliance WPF du site Civilisation War Index du Forum -> Taverne du Poney Fringant -> Table aux légendes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
warrafrytz

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD] The Beautiful/Truth Répondre en citant

The Beautiful Truth > shorl.com/firibrabrotipro

The Beautiful Truth, vikings s03 x264

10cf746e54
Not only are you dangerously deluded, you border on cruel. "We have a multi-billion dollar industry that is killing people, right and left, just for financial gain. Farren we can see Psinet is in denial. Fortunately, we no longer live in that world, but our genes have not adjusted. Simple. A few people have also been cured by doing absolutely nothing at all, their body simply found a way to beat it somehow. Credibility flushed down the toilet&. As princeton suggested, I can challenge you with some peer reviewed observations in medical science, I can not, but thanks for trusting me. Cancer is one of those weird diseases that can be spontaneous and undetected until it's too late (in most cases I've seen at Miami Children's Hospital this had occurred).

By innocently following a thread to its logical conclusion, young Garrett uncovers not only a simple and efficacious cure for disease, but also exposes the ugly truth about the medical and chemical industries that thrive at the expense of our well-being, and their complicity with the government agency allegedly charged with protecting the public.For anyone who has ever wondered why the FDA - the Food and Drug ADMINISTRATION - is not now, and will never be, called the FDQAD - or the Food and Drug Quality Assurance Department - this film can represent the beginning of wisdom.Don't get sick until you see it. You are complaining about the symptoms as if they were the cause of the illness and not the result. I appreciate that effort. Not all alternative medicines cure cancer. Scientists make mistakes too, so I wouldn't rely on scientific journals in face value. just because rabbits (and other wild animals) get cancer does not automatically mean that nutrition is not a way to cure or prevent it. This new system as me posting as C and N and I don't know how to change that. been showing alot of people this documentry and other siimiler ones as much as i can. It's further proof that if you aren't constantly doing your own research and avoiding mainstream media you will fall into the trap. You have been lied to about the history and health of man for your entire life, so it is not surprising that you hold this viewpoint.

disco mix 2011you get me offsouth park 18parks and recreation 3x10wwe friday night smackdown 2015 01 09the ultimate 80stemperature gauge prothat 70s show complete season 1the omen 2006from dusk till dawn season 1

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 05:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum de l'Alliance WPF du site Civilisation War Index du Forum -> Taverne du Poney Fringant -> Table aux légendes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation